IMCDb Forum
Old contributions (archive) » [done]Contribution by question mark?! :-)
Category:  
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
[done]Contribution by question mark?! :-)
Published 01/08/2010 @ 00:21:47, By metica
Hi!

Love this site, and wanted to contribute. Upload a couple of picture contected to the 80's movie Code of Silence, but it seems like "?" is the contributor? Should be nice if my nickname Metica shows up, or something... :wink:

What can I do?

Kind regards /Peter

Latest Edition: 02/08/2010 @ 21:34:12
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Contribution by question mark?! :-)
Published 01/08/2010 @ 01:15:20, By t0nkatracker
The reason that your name is not listed as the contributor is that the pictures that you uploaded have not been validated by an administrator yet. On that subject the pictures you uploaded have the wrong ratio and the black borders need to be removed, as soon as you fix the pictures and they are validated your name will be listed under contributor :wink:
Published 01/08/2010 @ 10:37:32, By metica
I see. Now, that is done. New pictures without that black borders.
Published 01/08/2010 @ 11:05:16, By antp
Few remarks for next contributions:
- do not forget to fill the category field (sedan, coupé, wagon, ...)
- for the volvo you indicated as extra info "USA editon headlights" -> you should just pick the "USA" line in "made for"
Published 01/08/2010 @ 11:20:33, By metica
Will do! Thank you for your help.
Add Reply - Category:  
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare