IMCDb Forum
Warning, this subject is old (5036 days without answer)
Subject
Bold [b]Text[/b] Italic [i]Italic[/i] Underline [u]Underline[/u] Strike Out [strike]Strike Out[/strike]
Email [email=nobody@nobody.org]Name[/email] Link [url=http://www.website.com]Text[/url] Anchor [anchor]Name[/anchor] Image [img]http://www.website.com/image.jpg[/img]
Align Left [align=left]Text[/align] Centered [align=center]Text[/align] Align Right [align=right]Text[/align] Text Justify [align=justify]Text[/text]
Color [color=#000000]Text[/color] Highlight [highlight=pascal]Text[/highlight] Widgets Smileys :code: [:code] HTML to BBCode converter Word to BBCode converter
Preview Spell Checker

Copy Paste Cut Select All
Clear Insert Date Insert Time Insert Date and Time Insert your IP
List [list=square][item]BlaBla[/item][/list] Numbered List [list=decimal][item]BlaBla[/item][/list]
Quote [quote=name]Text[/quote] Spoiler [spoiler]James is the murderer![/spoiler]
Uppercase [uppercase]Text[/uppercase] Lowercase [lowercase]Text[/lowercase] l33t [l33t]I'm a Nerd[/l33t] Sub Script [sub]Text[/sub] Super Script [sup]Text[/sup] Size of Text [size=8]Text[/size]

Options

metica
Will do! Thank you for your help.
antp
Few remarks for next contributions:
- do not forget to fill the category field (sedan, coupé, wagon, ...)
- for the volvo you indicated as extra info "USA editon headlights" -> you should just pick the "USA" line in "made for"
metica
I see. Now, that is done. New pictures without that black borders.
t0nkatracker
The reason that your name is not listed as the contributor is that the pictures that you uploaded have not been validated by an administrator yet. On that subject the pictures you uploaded have the wrong ratio and the black borders need to be removed, as soon as you fix the pictures and they are validated your name will be listed under contributor :wink:
metica
Hi!

Love this site, and wanted to contribute. Upload a couple of picture contected to the 80's movie Code of Silence, but it seems like "?" is the contributor? Should be nice if my nickname Metica shows up, or something... :wink:

What can I do?

Kind regards /Peter
Category:  

Ada
CSS
Cobol
CPP
HTML
Fortran
Java
JavaScript
Pascal
Perl
PHP
Python
SQL
VB
XML
Anon URL
DailyMotion
eBay
Flickr
FLV
Google Video
Metacafe
MP3
SeeqPod
Veoh
Yahoo Video
YouTube
6px
8px
10px
12px
14px
16px
18px
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare