IMCDb Forum
Misc » geting.se?
Category:  
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
geting.se?
Published 09/06/2011 @ 10:52:26, By vilero
Some of us use geting.se to host our thumbnails but, from some days ago, most pictures are gone. On same contribution I see some of the thumbnails and others are gone.

Someone knows what happens?
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
geting.se?
Published 09/06/2011 @ 14:14:26, By antp
I guess they had a problem... which would mean that the pictures are lost if they do not reappear in the next days.
geting.se?
Published 09/06/2011 @ 17:08:55, By Sandie
I've lost thumbnails going back almost a month.

If it is as severe as that I expect they will recover the pictures soon.
geting.se?
Published 09/06/2011 @ 17:25:57, By antp
I backuped what was posted before 22/05
geting.se?
Published 10/06/2011 @ 14:04:06, By Neon
I think they started delete pictures like Imageshack... just try to search 'geting' as text in the comment search field and look around page 560. More than half are gone :angry:

Latest Edition: 10/06/2011 @ 14:04:23
geting.se?
Published 10/06/2011 @ 14:41:05, By Sandie
That is a real pain.

It seems to affect a lot of recent pics too whereas it would be much older ones that were affected with imageshack. :ohwell:

I also note that the Support Forum has disappeared so I cannot see if someone has asked about it.

it is a real pain. I'll have to find another image provider.
geting.se?
Published 10/06/2011 @ 15:08:07, By antp
Imageshack did not lose so many pictures compared to the total amount posted. Most of those which seem lost on imageshack tend to reappear in the next days/weeks.
I really should make some image hosting service on imcdb server itself...
Add Reply - Category:  
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare