IMCDb Forum
Misc » Maybe I can offer a 1990 Mercedes 300 E [W124] soon. Maybe with delivery ;)
Category:  
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Maybe I can offer a 1990 Mercedes 300 E [W124] soon. Maybe with delivery ;)
Published 31/07/2010 @ 15:28:14, By ingo
...but right now it's not finally cleared.

My wife's uncle owns an apartment-house in Dortmund. One lodger died some months ago. He had no relatives and no heirs. Today the town council as the legal representative has send the papers, the "Fahrzeugbrief" and the keys to the uncle, as payment for the apartment's rent of the last months. When you own the document "Fahrzeugschein", you can make everything with the car and it's registration, even if you name isn't remarked. The registration is still valid, but I don't know, how long tax and insurance were already paid.

It's a May 1990 300 E [W124] Limousine, the condition shall be fine, as the uncle has seen it from outside. 2nd owner since 1995. He has paid over 30.000 DM (ca.15.000 Euro) back then.
I haven't seen the car, so I cannot tell any details. I'll try a check next week.

The car's condition shall be much better than that from the apartment - the guy was a kind of a "Messie", everything dirty and worthless and garbage all around. We (or the town council, this is not clear now) have to order a garbage-skip and then we will throw everything out. The Benz is indeed the only valuable at all there.

I have no idea about the price, at first I've to check, if it's just running and everything in function. If you see the advertises:
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/searchresults.html?pageNumber=1&__lp=14&scopeId=- C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.- makeId=17200&makeModelVariant1.modelId=136&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=fa- lse&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=- false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&fuels=PETROL&minFirstRegistrationDate=1985-01-01&maxFirstRegistrationDate=1992-12-31&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED- &export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&categories=Limousine&lang=de
you see, that the prices are low, nearly nothing, when something technical is broken (the spare part-prices...)

If anyone around here is interested, I think, we can arrange something. :wink: As I'm really impressed of ecclefan's story: http://forum.imcdb.org/forum_topic-5975-38952-What_I_did_with_my_old_car___.html#p38952 I would like to do something similar. O.k., just my own private idea, I haven't said anything to my wife's uncle. And my wife neither. :whistle:
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Published 09/08/2010 @ 20:14:17, By ingo
This evening my brother-in-law and me have checked the Benz. Unfortunately the worse expectations became the truth. :ohwell:

It's nearly a wreck. 215.000 km, a stinking, dirty smoker's car, rotten wheel arches (smeared with some bitumen-stuff, same with the right side of the engine-space), demolished front hood (we think, it rolled with an open hood against something), broken ABS-system (warning lamp burns the whole time), no A/C, Becker radio "Grand Prix" with tape-player, electric sunroof -it was working-, "manhole cover"-alloys with 2003-tires (plus a second set with winter-tires), defect frontscreen (the laminated glass dissolves), rustholes in the front left bulkhead.
Not to recommend, except you have a need for the (thirsty) 6 cyl-engine, which runs fine in warm condition.

The TÜV-technical test was expired in May 2009 - and with this rust, the broken ABS and the defect windscreen it will not get any TÜV again.

If my wife's uncle will be allowed by the town council to cash the car, I think eBay would be the best. Forget the money, it only counts, that you can get rid of it.

My expectations become worse yesterday, when he told me, that the town council has banned the registration not after the death of the owner, but rather during his life-time - he couldn't pay tax and insurance any more. This is a bad indication. If there is not enough money for that, there will be no money for the maintenance and service neither. And so it was.

http://www.bilderspace.de/bild.php/2,13682,img3325jpgBQQ73.jpg
Published 06/09/2010 @ 23:36:14, By Animatronixx
Ist ja doch außerhalb des allgemeinen Interesses, daher auf Deutsch :grin:

Antwort zu http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle.php?id=325454

Ja, an den Felgen bin ich tatsächlich interessiert. Suche gerade so einen Satz. Das Auto würde ich ggf. auch zum Ausschlachten nehmen - kommt auf die Preislichkeiten an. Ich komme aber auch prima ohne Schlachtauto aus, brauche ihn also nicht auf Biegen und Brechen.

Ich werde übrigens wahrscheinlich wieder auf der Historicar sein. Vielleicht kann man das miteinander verbinden?
Published 06/09/2010 @ 23:58:30, By ingo
Könnte klappen, ich wollte auch nach DU kommen. Meine Kumpels vom NSU-Club wollten mich überzeugen, meinen K 70 mit auszustellen, aber ich konnte mich noch nicht überwinden (ist ja doch keine allzu große Veranstaltung).

Morgen frage ich mal den Onkel meiner Frau, ob sich was getan hat. Er fing nämlich an herumzuspinnen, was die Preise angeht, seine (vollkommen unterbelichteten) Kneipenkumpels haben ihm da Flöhe ins Ohr gesetzt. Angeblich wollte jemand völlig unrealistische 1300 € nur fürs Auto geben, das war dann doch nur Laberei. Einer von der libanesischen Export-Gangster-Mafia bot ihm nun 200 €. 500 € will er wohl haben. Das düfte der Realität am nächsten kommen.

Die Felgen (mit 5 Jahre alten Winterreifen drauf) hätte ein Kollege von mir für 100 € genommen, aber zwei Stunden vor der Übergabe quakte einer der Tresenbeißer, daß die mindestens 200 € wert sein müssen. Der Kollege nahm sie dann nicht.

Ich sage Bescheid.
Published 08/09/2010 @ 22:27:30, By ingo
Also, die hochfliegenden Ideen haben sich verflüchtigt, für die Felgen sind 150 € im Gespräch, für das Auto 500 €. Da ist ja auch so ein Felgensatz dran. Das ist meines Erachtens im vernünftigen Bereich.

Falls Dich der Deal interessieren sollte, wie kommt der Wagen da weg, Trailer oder rote Nummer? Anspringen und fahren tut er, richtig vertrauen tue ich dem Teil aber nicht. Wenn es nur bis zu Deinem Freund nach Wesel gehen sollte, wäre Fahren wohl zu riskieren, dann bleibt das Abschleppseil griffbereit im zweiten Wagen liegen.
Add Reply - Category:  
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare