IMCDb Forum
Cars & Movies » interesting/funny/special cars sightings
Category:  
Reminder of the previous message
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
interesting/funny/special cars sightings
Published 19/07/2009 @ 22:40:48, By Neon
Hey Antp, we can make a topic called "sightings demand" in which we ask at the others users, a car that we would want to see.

For example, if you desires to see a Lancia Beta Montecarlo, you write the demand on this topic and me or another user show you an exemplary found on the road...

Latest Edition: 20/07/2009 @ 00:52:51

Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Published 20/07/2009 @ 00:00:54, By CarChasesFanatic
Neon, seing that you take pictures to cars you see on the street have you not ever thought about creating an account on Flickr? some of us here on IMCDB have one already, you seem to take many photos to cars as well, it would be nice if you showed them, I asked Antoine to create one himself but he has no time unfortunately.
Published 20/07/2009 @ 09:57:32, By antp
Neon > you create any topic you wish :wink:
Published 20/07/2009 @ 14:08:46, By Neon
@ CCF: soon I'll open my Flickr account :wink:

@ Antp: ok, I open it in this section.
Published 20/07/2009 @ 15:05:02, By CarChasesFanatic
Excelent Loren, please tell me whenever you do so the ones of us with an account there can add you :wink:
Published 20/07/2009 @ 15:17:15, By CarChasesFanatic
Ingo, 259 cars pile up?
Published 21/07/2009 @ 11:33:47, By ingo
Sorry CCF :confused:

Eeeh, "pile up" - do you mean the artefact, the concrete-pile near Paris? I have seen photos of it, but I've never been there for myself.

Latest Edition: 21/07/2009 @ 11:35:47
Published 21/07/2009 @ 14:26:58, By Animatronixx
I think he rather means this pile-up (= Massenkarambolage).
Published 21/07/2009 @ 15:03:09, By CarChasesFanatic
Yes, pile up, chain reaction accident, multi car crash, as you prefere to call it :smile:

Latest Edition: 21/07/2009 @ 15:05:08
Published 21/07/2009 @ 18:05:58, By ingo
Oh, you are meaning this. I haven't read about it. Perhaps my wife will get it on her desk. She is in the claim-department for car-crashes.

Yes, it's the A 2, I'm using to go to work, but 300 km westward. :wink:

P.S. Yes, she got one report of that pile-up this afternoon, as she just have said.

Latest Edition: 21/07/2009 @ 18:27:38
Published 22/07/2009 @ 06:41:45, By taxiguy
WOW that is an ugly car!
Published 22/07/2009 @ 11:49:55, By antp
it is a WiLL Cypha, by comparing it to the pics on Wikipedia
edit: and now I see that it is written on the back of the car :petrus:

Latest Edition: 22/07/2009 @ 11:50:40
Published 22/07/2009 @ 13:59:05, By dragonboy3000
The front looks like a Nissan GT-R has been hit with an ugly stick
Published 23/07/2009 @ 09:10:07, By ingo
Yesterday I've seen, that a new classic car was brought into my county (by the 5-day-temporary-plate), a GAZ 24 Volga in black, so in the original "Eastern Block-Nomenklatura-Style".
Published 24/07/2009 @ 01:07:15, By ingo
Since two hours I have a new assignment - to give the chance for Black_Ice to see an unknown car (for him) back on the road. The owner of the only K 70 in Canada has contacted me. :sol:
But this sight will last a while. At first me must solve the question "How to get an engine from Europe to Toronto?"
Published 25/07/2009 @ 22:05:46, By ingo
The government-car of the German minister of health was stolen in Spain:
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,638276,00.html
Published 27/07/2009 @ 06:37:40, By BlackIce_RS
I'd be very interested to see a K 70 on the street, but I live in BC, on the opposite side of the country from Toronto.

I keep a listing of sightings for myself, but I'm not sure what would be interesting to other people (especially as I have no pictures), it's mostly SLs and R32 Skylines, with a scattering of "Some 30s/40s/50s car that I don't know what it is".
I do know what this is though. It's very much like the one I saw on the freeway a few days ago.
Published 27/07/2009 @ 12:34:07, By Neon
http://www.pctunerup.com/up/results/_200907/20090727123349_FiatPennyD.JPG
Published 28/07/2009 @ 21:45:37, By ingo
Today I saw a few rare or interesting cars.

At first in Dortmund a very early Saab 93 in perfect condition. It must have been a privte import, because before 1967 Saab's weren't sold in Germany.

10 minutes later two ultimative Opel's: a Diplomat B 5.4 and a Bitter CD!

Later on we brought my wife's Astra G to an Opel-garage, due a recall-programme of Opel. All Astra G's front axles had to be checked.
My father-in-law's Astra G gor a complete new front axle for the costs of Opel.
On the way to the second next village I saw an US-car on the roof of a "Pommesbude" ("French fries stall" in the USA, "chip shop" in Britain. Just a little one, not a big diner in US-style or so).
I'm not 100% percent sure, but I think, it was a 1981 Buick Regal. Obviously without engine, gearbox and suspension.

The Opel-dealer ( http://www.opel-hueppe.de )
had several real classic Opel's parked in his showroom, even several cars from 1905 to 1940. They belonged to the owner, the guy has told us.
He was a bit irritated, when I'm asked him: "We would take an exchange-car for the time of the job, but I want to have the red one in the left back corner"
It was a 1969 Opel GT :grin:
This was not possible, so my wife will take my Omega for the next days.

This dealer was recommended by neighbours and makes a good and friendly impression. But the positive impression was a bit pushed down (in my eyes), when I saw the asked price of one used car.
For a "G-Mann-car" :wink: :smile: , a 1997 Omega B 2.5 CD Caravan with 95 000 km they want to have 8950 €! This is a total unrealistic joke.
My wife told me, that she pays for a totaled Omega like this (she works in the claim-department of a car-insurance) maximum 4000 Euro.

Latest Edition: 28/07/2009 @ 21:46:46
Published 29/07/2009 @ 08:25:19, By marioman3138
On the way home today, I saw a funeral proscssion outside a curch. The lead car was a Ford Falcon hearse (duh!), behind was a Holden Statesmen, behind that was a [R35] Nissan GTR, and then another Statesmen. I was suprised to see a two-door sports car in a funeral porcession. The only non-black car was the hearse. It was a light blue.
Add Reply - Category:  
Add Reply
Bold [b]Text[/b] Italic [i]Italic[/i] Underline [u]Underline[/u] Strike Out [strike]Strike Out[/strike]
Email [email=nobody@nobody.org]Name[/email] Link [url=http://www.website.com]Text[/url] Anchor [anchor]Name[/anchor] Image [img]http://www.website.com/image.jpg[/img]
Align Left [align=left]Text[/align] Centered [align=center]Text[/align] Align Right [align=right]Text[/align] Text Justify [align=justify]Text[/text]
Color [color=#000000]Text[/color] Highlight [highlight=pascal]Text[/highlight] Widgets Smileys :code: [:code] HTML to BBCode converter Word to BBCode converter
Preview Spell Checker

Ada
CSS
Cobol
CPP
HTML
Fortran
Java
JavaScript
Pascal
Perl
PHP
Python
SQL
VB
XML
Anon URL
DailyMotion
eBay
Flickr
FLV
Google Video
Metacafe
MP3
SeeqPod
Veoh
Yahoo Video
YouTube
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare