IMCDb Forum
Cars & Movies » Clear and Present Danger
Category:  
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Clear and Present Danger
Published 28/11/2008 @ 22:28:11, By 93_Montero
I wish I had the DVD to check, but isn't there a scene where a fighter jet targets a yellow monster truck in an enemy villa? The main bad guys leave in the Range Rover right before it happens. The entire house and surroundings explode. Along with the children that they notice after the bomb has already been dropped :sad:

http://imcdb.org/movie.php?id=109444

Does anybody remember that? I think that truck should be added.
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Clear and Present Danger
Published 28/11/2008 @ 22:44:25, By ford_guy
I remember that scene. There's a few other vehicles missing and the page itself is incomplete. But I know what scene youre talking about.
Clear and Present Danger
Published 29/11/2008 @ 16:04:50, By 93_Montero
The house I'm renting a room in comes with free HBO and Encore. I caught the last part of this movie but had a flashback to that scene. It wouldn't normally matter to be missing a car with such a small part, I just thought it was really unique that the fighter pilot targets the truck instead of the house. It's really only on screen for about half a minute or less by what I can remember.

Latest Edition: 29/11/2008 @ 16:05:50
Clear and Present Danger
Published 30/11/2008 @ 06:01:42, By APS221
Actually, a team on the ground uses a laser designator to "paint" the target, and an F/A-18 Hornet drops a laser-guided bomb. The team targets the truck because they wanted everybody to think it was a car bomb, and not a bomb dropped by a U.S. Navy F/A-18. Jack Ryan and Felix Cortez both figure out what really happened, but that deception was kind of a big part of the movie.
Add Reply - Category:  
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare