IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

G-MANN
There's only 5 left listed like now, so you don't have to. I went through a lot of them last night (seeing which could be identified as Fleetwood Brougham, Brougham or Sedan DeVille) and it seems like someone else has renamed some of them as well.

EDIT: Now all they've all been renamed.

There does seem to be a lot of Cadillacs that aren't named properly. None made before 1985 should really be listed as Fleetwood, from about the 40s or 50s until I think 1976 (I think - I've have to check) the proper name was "Fleetwood Sixty Special" (or was it "Fleetwood Series Sixty Special" even?). Some are named like that (except 60 instead of Sixty, which is fine), but a lot are still just called "Fleetwood". Cadillac nomenclature can be a bit tricky. Here's a site I use that I think is quite accurate: http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Antp, can you quickly rename whole batches of cars, provided you're given a year range or something? If so, I'll keep looking through them and get back to you.

I can be wrong, but I think, that "stretched" means that there was some original car, which was cutted and lenghtened. Vehicle, which was built from beginning on extra long wheelbase chassis isn't "stretched".

You're splitting hairs a bit. How do we know which of all the other Stretched Limousines (including European mourners cars) are built on different chassis or are cut & shut? Does this really make such a big difference? Please let's not open another can of worms. Most of us realise "Stretched Limousine" means aftermarket customisation. Of course some might confuse the factory-made Fleetwood Limousines (made after Cadillac retired the Fleetwood 75 name) with the stretched limos, that's the only thing.
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare