IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

Neptune
No I don’t collect them, but there are a couple of websites that collect original sales brochures and documentation for GM’s rounded-line generation of pickups and utilities. Two of the sites are dedicated exclusively for rounded-lines. Anything that is related to a rounded-line, they likely have it.

The Old Car Manual Project has a varied collection of rounded-line advertisements. But they also have advertisements for many different types of classic cars/trucks.

73-87.com has original GM ads for both pre facelifted and post facelifted pickups and utilities. It’s dedicated to rounded-lines only.

Brochures has a comprehensive collection of rounded-line advertisements. I use this site all the time. Like 73-87.com, it too is dedicated to rounded-lines pickups and utilities.

I own a rounded-line pickup which I’m restoring, so I research these sites for restoration purposes. They are a great way of being able to see what the vehicles looked like when they were new, how the colours appeared, what options were available from GM, what was not available from GM, and so on.
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare