IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

ingo
This evening my brother-in-law and me have checked the Benz. Unfortunately the worse expectations became the truth. :ohwell:

It's nearly a wreck. 215.000 km, a stinking, dirty smoker's car, rotten wheel arches (smeared with some bitumen-stuff, same with the right side of the engine-space), demolished front hood (we think, it rolled with an open hood against something), broken ABS-system (warning lamp burns the whole time), no A/C, Becker radio "Grand Prix" with tape-player, electric sunroof -it was working-, "manhole cover"-alloys with 2003-tires (plus a second set with winter-tires), defect frontscreen (the laminated glass dissolves), rustholes in the front left bulkhead.
Not to recommend, except you have a need for the (thirsty) 6 cyl-engine, which runs fine in warm condition.

The TÜV-technical test was expired in May 2009 - and with this rust, the broken ABS and the defect windscreen it will not get any TÜV again.

If my wife's uncle will be allowed by the town council to cash the car, I think eBay would be the best. Forget the money, it only counts, that you can get rid of it.

My expectations become worse yesterday, when he told me, that the town council has banned the registration not after the death of the owner, but rather during his life-time - he couldn't pay tax and insurance any more. This is a bad indication. If there is not enough money for that, there will be no money for the maintenance and service neither. And so it was.

http://www.bilderspace.de/bild.php/2,13682,img3325jpgBQQ73.jpg
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare