IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

antp
Do you go to the cinema much, Antoine?

Not "much", something like once every 2 or 3 months.

[...] especially when adding the "bigger" movies. I mean usually the captures are replaced anyways and we're left with a bunch of thumbnails that aren't so great.

Yes, for such movies it is annoying. It is not like less-known movies which may never be on the site else, and for which it is better than nothing.
But for "big movies" (blockbusters, as they're called here, I guess this term is used in US too) it is still useful to post main movie cars, else we would got lots of people submitting/commenting these anyway. And it is IMCDb's role to provide people info. We can't wait for DVD release before putting at least main cars.
But I fully agree about extra thumbnails: these are useless if bad quality. Same for background cars.
It is a much harder work to replace car pictures than put new cars pictures (you have to be careful to make same shots, not miss a background car, then when replacing them see which ones are already there).
That's the reason why I still haven't replaced of "Quantum of Solace" despite I have the movie in HD.
Luckily for Fast & Furious 4 I could post pictures first :smile: There were only the few main cars, I was surprised that for such movie we didn't get more pics :grin:
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare