IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

typhlosion
You must check better. It's nearly impossible to follow the post, even only with 2** cars.
E.g. 32, you say 4****. Its the STAR of the movie and is already listed. Same pic than yours submited in comments by Ralph
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_9258-Pontiac-Firebird-Trans-Am-1970.html
35&36 you say 2** but it's same car and is already listed. It's the Dodge Polara.
48 is already listed Husqvarna 390
63 Caddy your pic is not better
64 to 68 you say 2** but (E.g.) the 65 is already listed 1965 Mercury Monterey Breezeway and in the movie page says 1*, so what i must to think ? are these cars used or driven by the actors of the movie or not?
73 already listed it's the 1962 Oldsmobile Starfire
91 you say 2** but it's already listed 1961 Ford Thunderbird

Well this post is finished. Some cars have been added.

whoa whoa whoa hang on a sec there!!!
first for #32 theres 2 cars that are identical in the movie that are both used a lot!!! hence there being 2 in the pic i provided!!!
and 35 and 36 are 2 different cars!!! and 36 was posted by an editor AFTER i posted this post(as with many others!)
#48 once again it was posted by an editor after i posted it first here
#63 is better because its before the car gets wrecked!!!
for #64-#68 there minor action cars!!! (hence the reason there in one largest car crashes ever!!! and there seen many times and really well!
#73 is a different oldsmobile!!! (hint you can tell as one has a AAA sticker on the back and the other one doesn't!!!
#91 is a completely different thunderbird!!! the one already listed is just seen in the beginning in L.A. and this one is seen at the end in a accident in New York!!!
and what about the rest that are clearly visible(like at least 65 others)???

please i am not trying to be rude or bullheaded i'm just trying to make sure we capture and catalog all the cars from movies into this awesome archive of a website for the whole world to see!!! and it s not fair if some don't get posted because of a misunderstanding or because at the time i didn't fully understand the rules!!! cause now i think i got it down pretty good now especially my last couple of posts!!! because who knows maybe tomorrow there will be someone looking for the 1968 pontiac firebird (#59) on this site but they won't find it! so they will be like i swear there was one and i wish i could see it and show it to my friend who lives on the other side of the world!
so anyways thanks for your time, jared.
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare