IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

vilero

thats sooooo awesome!!!!!
but theres a few that should be added!!!
13. early 60's cadillac deville you said you added but i don't see it It's pic 170 http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_217176-Cadillac-DeVille-1967.html added

18. 1976ish cadillac 75 limo is not ''blurry'' i can see all of its details
or Fleetwood Brougham/ or 75 4-door Sedan/ or 4-door Limousine. Don't forget that we are speaking about backgrounds and, at night, its difficult to see all the details and, even more, if the camera is moving like in the pic does.

64. and 65. just because there vans doesn't mean they can't be added!!! thats discrimination! as in like saying your black so you have to sit in the back of the bus!!! Others vans and pic-ups have been added without discrimination. Remember that those van are 1* and we can't see their front view for a better ID

78.semi truck yeah the pic is from inside the car BUT! the window is down so technically its not through a window!!! Probably you are right. And probably you'll see in the site hundreds and hundreds of vehicle's pics seen trough the window of other car. That's a problem about backgrounds cars, and there were many discussions about it. If any vehicle with a role (at least, 2**) is seen trough the window of other car, even in a partial view, the pic will be submited. The role it's the importan thing here. If in your pic, instead of a (probably) Mack, you were had got a (for example) a Torino (common and usual) but not a simply Torino but a Torino Elite or Torino Squire Wagon, be sure, your pic (at least while it be in my hand) will be submited in the site.

100. 1970 pontiac bonneville its not that small and is very visible!
There are others 2 Bonneville as backgrounds, one of them yours http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_217152-Pontiac-Bonneville-1968.html

168. corvette you said its already on here but i don't see it
I was refering that there were other same Corvette.
Your same Corvette (here yellow) http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_217160-Chevrolet-Corvette.html was added
.[/quote]

Don't think that your cars are lost. There are hundreds of movies where you can find bigger, nearest and good pics. If it doesn't happens now, it will happen in future.
If you find in the site a movie or a car page in blank and you get pics for it, the pics will be submited even were in bad-regular quality. Later if you or other user get pics with better quality the pics will be changed but typhlosion will shows in 'Pictures provided by:'
I think your effort (big effort) would be better in new movies (I'm not refering to modern ones). Always will be difficult that, in a previous movie already listed, the provider missed out an important vehicle or an obvious and clear background or a rare vehicle in the site.
Get the vehicles with role in the movie and some pics of backgrounds with easy ID. You'll see your own page (and the rest of users too) better than anothers (hundreds in the site) with ridiculous littles and very far cars that doesn't helps nobody who could search for a specific type of car.
From other part, sometimes, a user says: " I have just rewatched this movie and must be added:.....etc....". Well this is other way to look for cars.
I suspect you like more movies of the '50s, '60s and '70s. Well, get a list of movies of those ages, check them later in the site and look for those that aren't there.
I see that you have learned to submit pics with the top of 720X (others users are here time ago before you and they don't know that) in a few days. I see you look for your movies with DVD quality. Look for quality before quantity. You'll be proud of yourself when you see your own pages.

Post Data: I'm completely sure i have done several mistakes when i haven't submited several of your pics. But you must understand that in a post with 200 pics is (nearly) impossible don't make a mistake. Someone had to make a decision and I made it. Only make a mistake persons who do something. If I wasn't done that, perhaps your post would be in 'contributions' for a long time more. And 'contributions' needed a deep cleaning.
See you. Bye.
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare