IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

CarChasesFanatic
Thanks MBSL65fan and ahight for answering my question, so just one last question, when we learn to drive, what we really have to learn is how to use the clutch and change gears propertly, so, if you learn in an automatic what is there to learn :tongue: ? yes yes ok, sings and all that but about the car itself? there is nothing to learn about i guess, or is it?

And Antoine, i didnt know you could choose between learning in an automatic or learning in a manual i dont think that is possible in Spain whatsoever

Anyway in Europe everybody should stil learn on manuals as we are more likely to get a manual than a automatic, since in here buying an automatic increases the price of the car, so that is why most of people buy manuals, also because we are not simply used to drive automatics so i think when someone goes to buy a car, if this car is a small hatch and not a expensive car such as Audi, BMW, or Mercedes, the fact of buying it automatic doesnt even pass through his mind, indeed, although being Mercedes, BMW etc there are tones of them being manuals.
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare