IMCDb Forum
Delete a Message
Reason of removal (sent to the user)

Do you really want to delete this message?  

MBSL65fan
I just have to hear other people's opinions on this one, but my first car is likely going to be an Acura or an F150. Which ever that the average high school students would have the best impression on me (especially girls :grin: ) The Acura 3.5RL is a 1997 in white, with grey leather, Bose, multi-CD player, and a unique option, the Navigation system. It has a 210 BHP 3.5 liter V6 which is quick and excellent at handling. The damage on it are mostly scratches at the left corner of the back bumper and on the front button. The mileage is 61000 and I've known the car since I was a toddler. Not many problems in the 10 years my grandmather has owned it. Next is a 1999 Ford F150 in Dark blue, Grey cloth, a CD player, and a short bed. Good to have for recycling. The engine is a 4.6 liter 230-250 BHP Triton V8. It is slow, the handling's not too sharp but is strong. It has 102200 miles. It needs some work on it but still runs. I don't want to put much money in either. mostly for insurance and gas. I can't say what their cons are because both are great vehicles.
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare