IMCDb Forum
Old contributions (archive) » Max Keeble's Big Move (2001) [No Pics]
Category:  
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Max Keeble's Big Move (2001) [No Pics]
Published 24/04/2007 @ 18:16:07, By Ddey65
Sadly, I don't have any pics, but here's a short list of vehicles I know of that were in the 2001 Disney movie Max Keeble's Big Move

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273799/combined

*Chevrolet Step Van 7(P-10 or P-20): Evil Ice Cream Man's truck.
*International Harvester S-Series School Bus: The bus Max and his friends ride to school on.
*Pontiac Montana: The minivan that the "Nervous Kid" clings to as his mother tries to get him to go to school.
*Blue Bird Unknown: A school bus in the parking lot behind Max's bus, possibly an old All-American FE.
*K-Car(Parking lot, also another one ownd by Principal Jindrake)
*1970-something Lincoln Continental or Town Car(next to the K-Car in the parking lot.
*Plymouth Breeze: Parked along the side of the road before the Evil Ice Cream Man pulls in front of Max.
*Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera: Pulled over by a cop until he takes off to chase the Evil Ice Cream Man.
*Either Harley-Davidson or Kawasaki Police Motorcycle: The one used by the aforementioned cop.
*2000 Cadillac DeVille: Superintendent "Crazy Legs" Knebworth's car.
*Saab Unknown: Max's father's car.
*John Deere 444H loader: The tractor Jindrake tries to use on the animal shelter next door.

I'm sorry I can't load up any pics right now, but this list of vehicles should be a good place to start.

Latest Edition: 24/04/2007 @ 18:18:18
Direct link to this message Edit  Quote  Add this message as quote for multiple quotes  Delete  Top  Bottom
Max Keeble's Big Move (2001) [No Pics]
Published 24/04/2007 @ 19:42:47, By antp
I have the movie on SVCD, so I could add pictures some day when I have time, though the quality would not be the best.
Add Reply - Category:  
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare