IMCDb Forum
Warning, this subject is old (5340 days without answer)
Subject
Bold [b]Text[/b] Italic [i]Italic[/i] Underline [u]Underline[/u] Strike Out [strike]Strike Out[/strike]
Email [email=nobody@nobody.org]Name[/email] Link [url=http://www.website.com]Text[/url] Anchor [anchor]Name[/anchor] Image [img]http://www.website.com/image.jpg[/img]
Align Left [align=left]Text[/align] Centered [align=center]Text[/align] Align Right [align=right]Text[/align] Text Justify [align=justify]Text[/text]
Color [color=#000000]Text[/color] Highlight [highlight=pascal]Text[/highlight] Widgets Smileys :code: [:code] HTML to BBCode converter Word to BBCode converter
Preview Spell Checker

Copy Paste Cut Select All
Clear Insert Date Insert Time Insert Date and Time Insert your IP
List [list=square][item]BlaBla[/item][/list] Numbered List [list=decimal][item]BlaBla[/item][/list]
Quote [quote=name]Text[/quote] Spoiler [spoiler]James is the murderer![/spoiler]
Uppercase [uppercase]Text[/uppercase] Lowercase [lowercase]Text[/lowercase] l33t [l33t]I'm a Nerd[/l33t] Sub Script [sub]Text[/sub] Super Script [sup]Text[/sup] Size of Text [size=8]Text[/size]

Options

antp
MPC was replaced by MPC-HC: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
and for VLC: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
marioman3138
Where is the best to download? thanks.
antp
I prefer MPC (Media Player Classic) which works better for frame-by-frame playing, to find the best shot of a car in some action scenes.
Though that latest versions of VLC allow that too, I think.
dragonboy3000
To be lazy and just press capture, VLC is the best to get.
Jsut remember to make sure you set where you want the captured photos to go.
marioman3138
No, sister got that one from mums friend, and didn't end up getting a good one. I hope it doesn't matter. Also, on another note, I need a better playing program that WMP. what should I get. I want to be lazy and just press capture. Instead of pausing, Prt Scr'ing, pasteing in paint, cropping, saving, repeat. So, ideas on free download ones that don't give virus's and arn't trail ones?
ford_guy
Out of curiosity marioman, it wasn't possible for you to get ahold of a good quality copy?
marioman3138
Yes, the upload of HSM3 (by me) I only used that low quality copy because I knew knowone else would be bothered to actually watch and enjoy the film... ;0
antp
I did not think to these examples (but indeed pics from trailer & main vehicles without pics are ok), I was rather thinking to low quality images taken from divx files made with videocamera in movie theatre. Such low quality images for background cars & very minor role cars are more annoying to replace after fews months by better pics.
ford_guy
But for "big movies" (blockbusters, as they're called here, I guess this term is used in US too) it is still useful to post main movie cars, else we would got lots of people submitting/commenting these anyway. And it is IMCDb's role to provide people info. We can't wait for DVD release before putting at least main cars.

Are you talking about when pictures from previews/trailers are posted, or when a vehicle is added without a picture? In this case I can understand. It's only meant to be a temporary solution and a perfect example of this is Transformers 2. We all know that it will be completely added at some point in the future given it's popularity and car theme. So in cases like these I can understand.
dragonboy3000
I definitely agree that if the quality is sub par its best to leave it til later when someone can provide high quality pics especially if its having to be captured by photo from a tv.
With my recent Transformers contrib in the forum, if the quality i had found had been crap i would have just left it until the official dvds/blurays came out
But the quality i found was exceptionally good so i thought sooner rather than later could apply this time.
Category:  

Ada
CSS
Cobol
CPP
HTML
Fortran
Java
JavaScript
Pascal
Perl
PHP
Python
SQL
VB
XML
Anon URL
DailyMotion
eBay
Flickr
FLV
Google Video
Metacafe
MP3
SeeqPod
Veoh
Yahoo Video
YouTube
6px
8px
10px
12px
14px
16px
18px
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare