IMCDb Forum
Send an answer to a topic: Poll: My car
Warning, this subject is old (5770 days without answer)
Subject
Bold [b]Text[/b] Italic [i]Italic[/i] Underline [u]Underline[/u] Strike Out [strike]Strike Out[/strike]
Email [email=nobody@nobody.org]Name[/email] Link [url=http://www.website.com]Text[/url] Anchor [anchor]Name[/anchor] Image [img]http://www.website.com/image.jpg[/img]
Align Left [align=left]Text[/align] Centered [align=center]Text[/align] Align Right [align=right]Text[/align] Text Justify [align=justify]Text[/text]
Color [color=#000000]Text[/color] Highlight [highlight=pascal]Text[/highlight] Widgets Smileys :code: [:code] HTML to BBCode converter Word to BBCode converter
Preview Spell Checker

Copy Paste Cut Select All
Clear Insert Date Insert Time Insert Date and Time Insert your IP
List [list=square][item]BlaBla[/item][/list] Numbered List [list=decimal][item]BlaBla[/item][/list]
Quote [quote=name]Text[/quote] Spoiler [spoiler]James is the murderer![/spoiler]
Uppercase [uppercase]Text[/uppercase] Lowercase [lowercase]Text[/lowercase] l33t [l33t]I'm a Nerd[/l33t] Sub Script [sub]Text[/sub] Super Script [sup]Text[/sup] Size of Text [size=8]Text[/size]

Options

MBSL65fan
Okay, I finally took the time to learn how to use imageshack. It's easy!
taxiguy
Yeah but still, if it's a Toyota plant Toyota makes money. If it's a GM plant GM makes money. Regardless of if it's in Japan or Ohio or Mexico or Tennesee
antp
On the other hand, isn't it better to provide work to people? (for country's economy)
taxiguy

What's better, a US car made in Mexico or a Japanese car made in USA ? :grin:

The profits still go to the parent company, regardless of where it's assembled.
antp
I konw it's good for the US econmy and all

What's better, a US car made in Mexico or a Japanese car made in USA ? :grin:
taxiguy
I only buy American cars so there is no other choice for me besides the F-150.

Why only American cars? I mean, I konw it's good for the US econmy and all, but the Japanese cars are SOOOO much better in reliability and build quality than most American cars (with the exception of Buick, which surprisingly has been almost on-par with Toyota in the last few years) My family has 7 cars, none of which are Amercian with the exception our Plymouth Voyager (which is a piece of crap) The japanese ones are so reliable! We have a Camry with 190,000 miles, another Camry with 200,000 miles, and an Accord with 240,000 miles that are all still running strong. Meanwhile our shit Plymouth has only 150,000 and it's about to collapse into a million pieces, I'm surprised it lasted this long. And, if you don't beleive me, just check the reliability ratings in consumer reports and other such magazines and you'll see the Japanese cars are waaaay ahead of the American automakers. It's no wonder Toyota just surpassed GM's sales as the world's largest automaker in the first quarter of 2008.
cieraguy
I only buy American cars so there is no other choice for me besides the F-150.
MBSL65fan
I'm very sure, that it's impossible to impress girls with such a car. Asian cars aren't helpful for impressing girls either.

Not in all cases. Some of the popular girls at school actually asked me to give them a ride in it. I had to decline because by law I can lose my license for transporting minors in the car for the first 12 months (9 more to go :roll: )

And get this, I'm the only "FRESHMAN" at my school that has a driver's license. :clindoeil:

Reason is because I was held back in a Catholic school.
MBSL65fan
Thanks Wickey, But I'll have to wait until I see my cousin again because they're on his computer. May not be for a few months. :sad:
wickey
if you want to (and know how) send me the pics and I will upload them and post here.. My mail demareteion@gmail.com

anyway Ingo - can you imagine worse car for picking up girls, than a Volvo sedan? :lol:
Category:  

Ada
CSS
Cobol
CPP
HTML
Fortran
Java
JavaScript
Pascal
Perl
PHP
Python
SQL
VB
XML
Anon URL
DailyMotion
eBay
Flickr
FLV
Google Video
Metacafe
MP3
SeeqPod
Veoh
Yahoo Video
YouTube
6px
8px
10px
12px
14px
16px
18px
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare