IMCDb Forum
Send an answer to a topic: Here is the elusive Black truck…
Warning, this subject is old (6312 days without answer)
Subject
Bold [b]Text[/b] Italic [i]Italic[/i] Underline [u]Underline[/u] Strike Out [strike]Strike Out[/strike]
Email [email=nobody@nobody.org]Name[/email] Link [url=http://www.website.com]Text[/url] Anchor [anchor]Name[/anchor] Image [img]http://www.website.com/image.jpg[/img]
Align Left [align=left]Text[/align] Centered [align=center]Text[/align] Align Right [align=right]Text[/align] Text Justify [align=justify]Text[/text]
Color [color=#000000]Text[/color] Highlight [highlight=pascal]Text[/highlight] Widgets Smileys :code: [:code] HTML to BBCode converter Word to BBCode converter
Preview Spell Checker

Copy Paste Cut Select All
Clear Insert Date Insert Time Insert Date and Time Insert your IP
List [list=square][item]BlaBla[/item][/list] Numbered List [list=decimal][item]BlaBla[/item][/list]
Quote [quote=name]Text[/quote] Spoiler [spoiler]James is the murderer![/spoiler]
Uppercase [uppercase]Text[/uppercase] Lowercase [lowercase]Text[/lowercase] l33t [l33t]I'm a Nerd[/l33t] Sub Script [sub]Text[/sub] Super Script [sup]Text[/sup] Size of Text [size=8]Text[/size]

Options

dwayne
:2501: maybe its just a white steering wheel

Maybe its a WesternAutoWhiteStarCar
pat
:2501: maybe its just a white steering wheel
dwayne
Look at the horn in the center of the wheel..

http://imageigloo.com/thumbs/733073752959.jpg
knghtmat
Except in Cat's Eye it was the other side of the bridge.
Neptune
how about this for useless...the drawbridge is the same one used in Cat's Eye when he get's caught smoking in his 320i :grin:

That’s not useless information for us Ahight, because you and I live in the same area, but others who don’t live where we live, probably wouldn’t care to know such information.

:grin:
ahight
how about this for useless...the drawbridge is the same one used in Cat's Eye when he get's caught smoking in his 320i :grin:
Neptune
Well I’m not sure what truck Alexander is talking about, but you have to look
at the picture of the Yellow and Black truck I gave. You have to look close (I mean really close) at the top of the fenders. There is a “Back bone” line that goes from the middle of fender (It starts at the headlamps) and flows toward the back of the fender. The truck in the movie has the exact same attribute.

I also wanted to add, that if I ever get some free time, I’ll drive down toward the
Castle Hayne end of Wilmington, North Carolina (Where I live) and visit the old
Wilmington film studio building. That is where the Black 1977 White-Western Star
truck is being kept in storage. I’ll see if I can get some pictures of it and post them here
on IMCDb.

Oh and I added the name of the draw-bridge used in movie, I noticed some people had asked questions about it. The name of the bridge and some interesting facts about it are listed under the comments for the trash truck that’s traveling over the bridge… useless information I know, but I thought everyone here might like to know what its’ name was. I think its so cool this movie was filmed right where I live.

:wink:
antp
But this headlamp thing does not match what Alexander suggested: truck bought from army (or something like that) with added old headlights, explaining also why the trailer does not match with the exhausts on the rear of the cab.
Category:  

Ada
CSS
Cobol
CPP
HTML
Fortran
Java
JavaScript
Pascal
Perl
PHP
Python
SQL
VB
XML
Anon URL
DailyMotion
eBay
Flickr
FLV
Google Video
Metacafe
MP3
SeeqPod
Veoh
Yahoo Video
YouTube
6px
8px
10px
12px
14px
16px
18px
Sign In :: Sign Up :: Lost your login or your password?
KelCommunity.be :: © 2004-2024 Akretio SPRL :: Powered by Kelare